Date past due notification

Good morning !

How can I get a notification when the Date associated to an Item is past due ?

Thank you !

2 Likes

Hey @docs.controlesdisa and welcome to Infinity Community forum :slight_smile:

We’ve just published the Notifications feature which allows you to see when:

• You’ve been invited to a new workspace

• You’ve been invited to a new board

• You’ve been assigned to an item

• You’ve been added as an item watcher

• A new comment is added to an item you’re watching

Reminders for specific dates (notifications improvements) are planned for the very next release. :slight_smile:

Thanks!

0 Likes

Was that released and went unnoticed / I can’t find/use it, or we’re stil waitng for “past due notification” to be released?

0 Likes

Hey @Bartosz, we still haven’t released it. :slightly_frowning_face: In the meantime, some other things became priorities and reminders got pushed for a bit later.

0 Likes

Maybe got any tip how to make smth like that with what we have now? Scheduling without working deadlines is pretty hard.

0 Likes

Have you tried creating automations with Zapier? Maybe you can create some sort of reminder until the real thing arrives. :slight_smile:

0 Likes

is there integration Infinity with Zapier? Can’t find… :thinking:
edit: find beta, maybe not elegant solution but it works…

0 Likes

We’re still finalizing it, there are still a few bugs. But it should be completed soon. :slight_smile:

0 Likes

@docs.controlesdisa You didn’t answer his question and it is extremely important for all of us. We need some type of alert when a task has not been done in X amount of days. The notifications you implemented have nothing to do with what is really important.

2 Likes

@market, I understand that, completely.

Reminders feature, at that point, was very hard to implement alongside Notifications.

There are a couple of ways to remind people of certain tasks in Infinity currently.

I’ve mentioned one here and gave a detailed brief of the plan behind Reminders feature.

0 Likes