More currencies

(topic withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

0 Likes

I would love to see the GBP currency at least and not just USD and EUR

1 Like

Hi @rose,

For now, you can create ‘Custom Currency’, until we create new ‘default’ currencies.

https://imgur.com/MtCnZNA

0 Likes

That workaround is good. However, I have subscriptions in different currencies that I want to log into my board. So in one board I want to be able to list my subscribed services in USD and GBP not ignoring other subscriptions with different currencies I have like AED and BHD.

I currently choose a text attribute instead of number.

Is this something you’re thinking about?

Thanks

1 Like

Hey @benjaffer, welcome to the CF!

Sure thing, I can add this suggestion.

However, are you sure creating multiple custom currencies is not going to cover that?

0 Likes

Thanks @coa. I can do that but when I want to use them all in the same table, I’ll end up adding each currency to a separate column, right?

Unless I’m missing the point here, having multiple custom currencies in the same table would just make it bigger.

The whole point here is to have one column that holds all prices regardless of the currency.

Thanks

2 Likes

Do you mean in the same column?

If you wish to use multiple currencies in the same attribute/column, then I’d suggest using ‘Text’ for now.

Having a lot of custom number attributes which would cover multiple currencies is definitely not a valid solution here. :slight_smile:

In the meantime, I’ll talk to the team about implementing more currencies in the “currencies” format. Which ones did you have on mind?

0 Likes