Sync with google calendar

I would love to be able to import items from google calendar as items into Infinity. We use google calendar for scheduling and would love a change in google calendar to show up as a change to my calendar here on Infinity.

7 Likes

Hey @Maveric100!

Integration with Google calendar is definitely gonna be a part of the Integrations feature in Infinity. Maybe even among the first ones :slight_smile:

Thanks for the suggestion!

3 Likes

I’m sure being able to fully sync with an external calendar is important for some.

For me, a good a first step would be being able to export a calendar feed (e.g. ical) so it can be shown within Google calendar and synced to android calendar clients.

4 Likes

I’m out of forum votes for the time being, but consider me firmly in this camp. Calendar integration is a must for Agencies, being able to assign tasks and have due dates (and times) show up in the assignee’s calendar.

Here’s a screenshot of Ora’s fantastic (if flawed) implementation - http://research.pachecoconsulting.co/jiG4vR - the only problem I have with Ora’s implementation is that it’s an event in the calendar rather than a reminder. Also would love to automatically set calendar alerts for the event or reminder (e.g. 1 week before, 1 day before, or whatever).

1 Like