You may have noticed some strange bugs this week mostly related to formulas and static attributes. These were the result of some new updates we added last week - such as the Summary option for formula columns.
The good news is that we have managed to fix a great number of these bugs in the previous days (and we’re still working on a few others) so I just wanted to give you a quick rundown of what was fixed today:
🪲 Formula | Sorting by formula is now working
🪲 Formula | Formula field doesn’t return ‘VALUE!’ error if one of the values used is 0
🪲 Filter | Filtering now works with static attributes (Created At, Created By, etc.)
🪲 Trello Import | Trello import is now working
🪲 General | Items accessed via item link no longer appear empty
🪲 Public Boards | Embedded boards can now use password protection
I must say it feels good to squash so many bugs in a single day.
Have a great weekend everyone!