Add the long text attribute to e-mail notification

Hi dear team,
It would make sense to have the possibility to add the long text attribute when automating e-mail notifications. So all the informations could be send completly.

Kind regards

Hi @olivier :wave:

Thank you for suggestion / request :pray:

This is something we keep getting from our users and we will try to implement something like this in the future.

Cheers :v:

1 Like

With a little delay… Thank you for your response @marko .

Olivier and happy holidays

1 Like

I’m a bit scattered because I’ve been beyond buried with work, but somewhere, where you can setup & configure the formatting & fields used when Infinity sends emails, there’s an option to have Infinity attach the task as a .PDF.

This seems to me, to include ALL data from the task, including notes / long text fields.

:slight_smile:
Hope this helps.

ETA:
Just checked and yes; all the emails I get from infinity all have PDF attachments and include pretty much every single attribute I have associated with any given task.

Infinity Team;
This is definitely not the first time I’ve seen questions about this; you should add this to your documentation / FAQ!! :smiley:

1 Like

Would suggest may be able to expand request, as really should be able to select some attributes to include in:

• notification email SUBJECT
  • notification emails TEXT BODY.

Also, maybe per board set a board number or reference prefix for emails … so we could know from the project number/reference which project the subject is in relation to.

Also would help if people are using outlook rules or other email management.

That way, I dont have to put project number before every name on my board, just so get it on the email notification (makes the board cleaner & easier to see relevant text.