Adding client attribute to project board

When I first started setting up my project board, it had a “Client” attribute field where I could select the client the project was associated with. I accidentally deleted this while trying to do something else, and now I cannot seem to recreate it?
Also, is there a way to actually connect these clients to the the CRM??

Hi @always :wave:

First of all, welcome to the community - we are super glad you decided to join :slight_smile:

Now, the fastest and maybe the best way to deal with this situation is to go into your board manager at the top left side of your screen, click on it and then click on “trash” - in there you’ll find all the deleted data. Click on the tab called “attributes”, find the “client” attribute and click restore.

It will end up back in the folder where it originally was and you’ll be able to continue linking / connecting data between folders - if we are talking about the reference attribute.

For connecting projects with clients we usually use reference attribute. It allows you to link one item (project) with another item (client) in another folder. In such a way you can see what project belongs to what client.

Here’s an article about our reference attribute: Reference | Infinity

Hopefully this will help, if not - please respond back and I’ll do my best to help you out.

Cheers :rocket: