Asana projects import

Hello, is it possible to upload all the projects from Asana? My team is using asana and i’m considering to move to infinity.
Thank you
Max

Hello @geraci.massimiliano, welcome to the community!

You can import your data from pretty much any platform as long as you export it to csv files first.

Infinity has a csv import, which means that you can export from Asana and then import into Infinity when creating a new folder. :slight_smile:

Hope that helps!

hi to the infinity team,

regarding the asana integration i find importing from asana to infinity via csv is rather lacking and not as seamless as i would like it unlike monday.com which i tried it once and i very much prefer how they do it as some of the headers when importing via csv to infinity did not behave as i would like them to so long story short having native integration to import from asana would be just great !

thanks

1 Like

Hi @hormingjack96, yes - importing from csv can be a bit complex at times and it’s far from perfect. We do plan to improve it in the future.

Thank you for the suggestion as well. We’ll definitely add direct import options in the future, but it might be a bit down the road still since we have many priorities and pretty big and challenging features ahead of us. :slight_smile: