Assign member in checklist element

Should be very useful be able to assign to a member every single element of checklist
The best should be allow also a due date field for each element of checklist

Hi @Info2 , welcome to the community, we are stoked to see you here :+1:

Hey, it is true that we use our checklist as a substitute for real subtasks, and the attribute itself could be improved, but we have something better coming our way, it’s called sub-items and it will allow you to do just that -> assign specific members to sub-items, add due dates, and much more than that. :muscle:

https://app.startinfinity.com/b/NT8hFqSBqwx/xgjYzqVcL1U/d6e3efac-fa43-4203-8c82-61838d141e94?view=777bb5cd-39a0-4da6-9524-ff20f51b2829&t=attributes

Cheers @Info2 :v:

@marko
Could you give us more info on what these sub-items might look like and when they might be due, please? Sounds super exciting.

I have been racking my brains as to how to show what I think would be an amazing method for sub-items and I came across the attached powerup from Trello, as a start it truly is powerful and easy to use, (so please have a look into it)
Obviously, Infinity would take it to another level … >

https://processesfortrello.com

If each Card’s sub-items could be shown or hidden, on the board much like show hide sub-folders image
Together with all of Infinities attributes, filters and additional automation. I
think this would make Infinity even more amazing.

Hey @Derrick :wave:

Unfortunately I don’t have any additional info or sneak peeks that I can share with you just yet, but as soon as I get some, I’ll make sure to post them here :raised_hands:

If I had to give you my personal rough estimation, that would be by the end of the year. We’ll see, i’ll try to update you guys from time to time :smiley:

It’s a bit more complex feature to build as it involves changing the design and concept of the items themselves, but I am sure our developers and product designers will nail it :muscle:

Also thank you for sharing your additional feedback and ideas :pray: