Auto-create "Overview" tab in tab bar after switching to "Overview" mode

When I switch to the “Overview” display mode, which is above all folders, an “Overview” tab is automatically created on the tab bar. How can I cancel the automatic creation of this tab? We don’t need this feature. If we need a tab, we can create it ourselves) this is one of the conveniences of infinity.

overview_problem

Hi @tipsindavid.project :wave:

Unfortunately you cannot remove it, it gets created automatically and it shows you all the items from all your folders in that specific board.

If you delete it, the overview tab will be automatically created again. The best way to deal with it is to simply turn it into a tab that will work great for you - filter out specific data, group your data or simply give it a purpose and rename it to “Agencies overall progress” (or something similar).

One other suggestion is, instead of constantly deleting it simply move it to the far right side and forget about it, it will stay there for as long as you keep it there and it wont interrupt you or your workflow whenever you click on the “overview” button again.

Let me know if you need help with anything else, I’ll be happy to help you :+1:

Hope that helps @tipsindavid.project :v: