Automation triggers within tag lists

Say I’ve got a tag list titled, “Sales Pipeline” that has the following tags:

• New Lead
  • Outreached
  • Discovery Call
  • Qualified - Negotiation
  • Closed - Won
  • Closed - Lost

In kanban view, when moving through the pipeline, it would be great if you could set triggers.

Use case - When a lead is moved from “Discovery Call” to “Qualified - Negotiation”, the card could automatically change ownership to whoever at the company is in charge of negotiation.

Use case #2 - When a lead is moved from “Outreached” to “Discovery Call”, the owner of the card can automatically be changed from User A to User B, and User B would get a notification automatically. Perhaps via email or text, and then a notification would also appear the next time that user logs into the system.

Hey @micheal!

We’ve identified that specific use case as the ‘Automation feature’ which is probably going to be built after we finish the ‘core’ of our product, which is based on inserting, structuring and organizing your data with maximum capacity and capability.

Then, we’re going to 100% focus onto building shortcuts, Automations, etc.

Hope that sounds good. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

That sounds perfect, my friend! :smiley:

2 Likes

Hi coa, I wonder has this Automation been built? I’m looking for similar use case on Infinity. Thanks.

Automation is actually in the doing column of the roadmap. Check it out to see what is already planned to integrate and add your suggestions on the comments.

1 Like

Hi @raytai, welcome to the community!

As @micck mentioned, this is currently being worked on. :slight_smile: Make sure to visit our roadmap to track the progress of this feature: https://startinfinity.com/roadmap.

Thanks Jovana for the reply and I’ll sure follow up the roadmap.

1 Like