Best Use Case for our organization?

I am coming over from Asana, which I liked but found it lacking in many of my needs. So far, I like Infinity but am just getting started.

I wanted to run this by the group to see about the “Best Use Case” for my organization…at least a portion of it. Please bear with me as I am new to using Infinity and learning the ropes.

Anyhow, we are a non-profit with multiple programs and a volunteer team of about 50 people. What I initially set up was a Workspace for each of our programs. Then, work with each of the programs (clients, etc) was a project in each workspace. I’m not realizing this may not be the best management of it.

Is it better if I set up 1 workspace with each program under 1 workspace. Then maybe another workspace for our HR/Volunteer Management stuff. Perhaps a workspace for our Facility maintenance, etc.

How do you layout your business/organization? Which scenario is the best as far as Infinity was intended to be used?

Hello @startinfinity1! Welcome to the community. :slight_smile:

I would suggest using one workspace for your programs/projects where each board could represent one program. You would be able to use folders inside a board to segment and classify your data inside a board into meaningful portions but still keep everything under one roof.

Then, you can use another workspace for business-related boards - HR, volunteer management, marketing, etc.

Hope that helps. If you have any other specific questions, please let me know. :slight_smile:

Thank You Jovana for the response. That does make the most sense. That’s the route I will take. Thank You for the guidance!

1 Like

Glad to help! :relaxed: