Big UX Improvement: Board Manager

Hey guys! Let’s start this week right. :blush:

An important UX improvement has just been implemented!

If you look at your board, you will now notice a new button at the top left called ‘Board Manager’. This will be a one-stop place where you’ll be able to access all your board settings - including the permissions, members, activity log, trash, and much more.

We believe this will be a much user-friendlier way to manage your board settings, but it will also give us a great UX basis for adding more board options such as the much-needed attribute manager which is coming in the near future.

Let us know what you think of the new design! :wink:

3 Likes

It’s great, thanks! It will make managing the board so much easier.

I suggest you pin - or give us the option to pin - the first column (Role) in permissions, so that the roles remain in view to reference when we horizontally scroll through the various permissions.

1 Like

In general it’s much better, but I’m not yet sure if I like the activity log being two clicks away instead of one.

0 Likes

Isn’t that the activity log for the board, while the activity log under an item is specifically for that item?

I haven’t used the activity log(s) yet so I not versed in them.

0 Likes

Yes, it is the log for the board where you can see what has happened lately and also apply filters on the log, which is great.

1 Like

Hi @chrish, good idea. I will note it down for the design team to discuss.

1 Like