Steps to reproduce:
- click on Add An Attribute
- select Label type and give it some name
- uncheck all three options (multiple selection, allow creating new labels, allow empty)
- delete all three default labels
- create a few new labels
- select colors for new labels
- click on Save
Unwanted effect: new item shows up on item for a second and then it disappears. Refreshing page doesn’t help.
Tested on Safari 12.0.2 (14606.3.4), I could do some tests in Chrome if you’d like me to.
Note that I did not perform any other variations of those steps since there are a lot of combinations, but I can test some specific combinations and give you a feedback if you’d like me to.