Bulk Upload/Photo Album/Gallery

Would be really handy for marketing teams to have ability to upload and store artwork/graphic design and photos/videos to then schedule to content calendar/social media

Hello @amyvhubbard20, welcome to the community! :tada:

That is a cool suggestion, however, I’m not sure how doable that would be.

We are actually planning a Gallery view where you would be able to store and display photos and other visual materials in one place.

However, it probably won’t be possible to manipulate that data in the sense where you would be able to then pull images from the Gallery to attach them to some other items (like social media posts, for example). This is just according to my knowledge of the logic of the tool, but it’s definitely not excluded. As we define this feature, we will see what can be done and how complex it will be.

Hope that helps a bit. :slight_smile:

Hey @Jovana , I know right now the priority are Automations, but as team of marketers, I really miss the Gallery view in Infinity, where we can share and analyze different images and creatives with the team.

I see that this reply is from a year ago, so from today’s perspective, can you please share more about this feature and is it something we can hope to see soon? Thank you.

If you haven’t heard of or used Milanote before, perhaps it can serve your purposes. I’ve been using it quite effectively in conjunction with Infinity:

https://milanote.com/