Calendar View Doesn't Show Tasks

Hi there

All my calendar views for all folders have ended up showing tasks like this:

Which obviously makes things redundant.

Nothing has changed on my end since I last used it (Friday). Can you help explain what’s going on and what the fix is?

Problem still there today - pretty much breaks the main way I use Infinity for. Can you please look into this?

Also, the date filters you use are so odd. None of them seem to give a list of tasks sorted by the nearest date to completion - it goes into a date order (Jul 1st, Aug 2nd etc), regardless of the actual month/year of the task.

Hi @tjprayner,

This is probably because you’ve deleted or changed the name of the ‘Name’ Attribute. Calendar shows only the ‘Name’ attribute.

Can you check if that is the case? Thanks

Nope. Neither the name nor default value has been changed. In fact, didn’t know you could do that until you said it!

We’ve pushed the fix. Can you confirm that it is showing now? Thanks
P.S. Hard refresh the browser

Working for me now. What went wrong?

Hey @tjprayner, we experienced a bug with ‘Name’ attribute over the past couple of days (which is fixed now) which probably caused this issue in Calendar as well. Glad to hear all is working fine now. :slight_smile:

hi @stefan, i deleted the name attribute and have this same issue in fact. Is it possible to change the default calendar view to show another attribute instead of name?

Hello @orders! You can use any text attribute as your ‘primary attribute’ and the system will recognize it as the name of the item and use it in a calendar.

If you click to edit any other text attribute you have in this folder, you will notice the option to set it as the primary attribute:

Also, I just want to mention that if you’ve deleted your Name attribute by accident and wish to bring it back, you can go to the Trash in Board Manager and restore it anytime.

Hope that helps! :slight_smile:

1 Like

thanks, ive done that.

1 Like