Cannot edit Workspace's name, team and settings

Tried to rename the workspace in the dashboard page. Clicked on “Board”, “Team” and “Settings” and all led to a blank page.

1 Like

Hey @schattenl and thank you for sharing this bug.

I’ll check this immediately with our developers, and see where’s the problem.

In the meantime, would you mind sharing a quick screenshot with us?

Thank you in advance! :pray:

It was totally blank page when I clicked through. So I don’t know how to show you. I tried several times and used different computers. All the same result. But not it seems to be normal. At least, I can rename the board, change the settings with no problem. Thanks!

2 Likes

Only day one since I bought and already wished I’d chosen a different name for my workspace… I’m hoping there is a way to change this now - we are 2 years on now in 2021… Thanks

Hey @mr_smith! Welcome to the community!

This is a very old topic (from 2019 to be exact) so you should definitely be able to rename your workspace without any issues now. I’ve just tried this on my end and everything seems to be working as it should.

Can you tell me what happens when you go to workspace settings and try to rename your workspace?

I couldn’t get it to work so simply deleted the workspace - only demo docs so nothing lost

Hmm, that’s very strange, it definitely shouldn’t be happening.

If you’re still experiencing issues with your other workspaces, please feel free to reach out to our chat support (it’s the purple chat bubble in the bottom right corner of your screen when you’re in the tool), so we can see how the issue looks on your end and what might be causing it.

Thank you!