Can't paste and keep the format

Hello, as the marketing department work to create content for our Facebook, websites, we use Infinity long text to create content, fix it then copy and paste it to post on our Facebook page. But as you can see in the pictures below, when I pasted it on Facebook or anything, it won’t keep the format. Even on mobile, it’s the same thing.

Please fix this so we can use to tool to it’s full.

Thank you so much!

Hi @ehnmm,

Thank you for reporting this to us, we’ve noticed it as well and we’ve had a couple of suggestions and complaints regarding it.

For now, we’ve created one larger ticket regarding the “rich text editor” / “long text” attribute and all things/suggestions/issues related to it to try and tackle it all in one go.

Hopefully, in the near future we’ll be able to see our rich text editor fixed and improved in that sense.

In the meanwhile, the only workaround I can think of is copying/pasting the whole text to Microsoft word document, then copying it again and pasting it on your Facebook wall - in that case, it should keep the structure.

Hope that helps at least a little bit. :v:

1 Like

Yes, I have this problem every day with long textz. Especially ads.
Some people in FB group was asking about I fi ity usage for Marketing, so at the moment I would say this is one of the buggest issues.
Thanks for suggestions to paste text to word. It worked!

Hi @martin.jokub :wave:

Yap, I am paying close attention to our facebook community as well, I understand the issue, hopefully we’ll manage to tackle this one as soon as some other higher priority issues are sorted out.

You are welcome, I am happy the workaround I suggested is working for you just fine!

If anything else comes up, just let us know, we’ll be here to help!

One thing that I really missing in the text editor: font and highlight colors!

1 Like