Can't view Attachments attribute in List View?

I just discovered that the Attachments attribute does not display an image in List View. Under “Customize” I enabled the Attachments attribute to show, but it’s not being displayed.

Is this by design, or is there something I’m not seeing about how to do get it to display?

Hey there @chrish :wave:

Our attachments should be visible even in the list view, they are smaller but visible, here’s how that looks on my end:

Could you tell us a bit more about the images you are uploading, their size (mb), dimensions (height and width, although they should scale just fine), type of images you are uploading (gif, jpg, png)?

It would be great if you could send us a screenshot as well - just so that we can see how that looks on your end.

This might help us narrow down the potential issue :pray:

Looking forward to your reply @chrish :+1:

@marko, Thanks for your response. Upon seeing it, I just opened the folder again and now the image is displaying! I’m not sure why it didn’t before, but I see it now. :sunglasses::+1:t6:

BTW it’s a .jpeg

Hi @chrish :wave:

You are welcome, great - thank you for confirming that to us - we are glad everything is working alright :pray:

Cheers :v:

1 Like