Clockify Integration for Time Tracking

Clockify is one of the best time tracking tools available. They have an incredible free tier and two excellent paid tiers. They boast more natural integrations than any other time tracking app I have used. They are constantly adding new integrations including recently, the excellent Notion app as well as ClickUp, which is a close Infinity competitor.

I would love to see a Clockify and Infinity integration! :grin::grin::grin::grin:

2 Likes

Hey @infinity.justs!

Time tracking is definitely a must! :timer_clock:

Weโ€™re currently discussing whether the time tracking feature in Infinity would be a better solution than a potential integration (which would come in 2 months probably).

Iโ€™ll update you more about this in the following days/weeks, okay? :slight_smile:

BTW: Sorry for a slight delay in the answer.

No need to apologize, the entire Infinity team is always very responsive! I appreciate the answer. It seems like an integrated solution often works best, however, I would urge you to take a look at Clockify before making a decision. From what I can tell their API must be easy to work with as they seem to integrate with so many tools. And the integration is really seamless. Would be one less feature for Infinity to spend time developing and rely upon a team/app that is already focused on time tracking.

Some examples:
Trello

Todoist

Zenkit

Gmail

ClickUp

Asana

Wunderlist

Evernote

Airtable

and many more.

As I move away from many of these apps and into Infinity, it would be awesome to keep using Clockify. It would be a really great integration!

2 Likes

+1 for Clockify.
Could we get any info about it from dev team?
Thanks.

2 Likes

Hey @piotr.cieluchowski

Just pinged @damir89 to say a word or two :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Clockify just open-sourced their browser extension API. I really hope to see an Infinity+Clockify integration now!! :smiley:

For those who have never seen Clockify in action, I highly recommend taking it for a spin with one or more of the dozens of apps that it integrates with already to see how awesome it functions across apps and tools that you already use. No more time tracking silos or single app proprietary time trackers. You can track time everywhere you work, that is the beauty of it. And everything most users need is 100% FREE. This is a no brainer Infinity team!

2 Likes

Hello @coa and @damir89 any progres with Clockify integration? I am asking after more than 3months from pinging Damir by Aleksandar๐Ÿ˜‰

Hey @piotr.cieluchowski, sorry to keep you waiting for an update on this. The thing is that we put Clockify on the backburner for the time being. We have a lot of priorities on our plate, and this integration is just not our priority at the moment since it will not be used by all users.

That said, weโ€™re still planning to contact Clockify founders and see how we can make this happen. So itโ€™s going to happen, weโ€™re just not sure when since it depends on many factors.

I just realized the clockify integration is already live:

:smiley:

1 Like

Hey @micck, yep itโ€™s live for sure. :slight_smile: