Creating a database of actions and SUM them in one overview

Hi!

I’m totally new to Infinity and just started using it. My plan is to use it for my tasks, finances and business.

For my business I get affiliate commissions, these commissions are pushed to Pabbly with a webhook and then inserted in Infinity. I have the fields:

• Date
  • Advertiser
  • Group
  • Commission

What I want to do is make an overview of how much commission I made in a certain month, per advertiser. How can I do this?

I was thinking about a new folder or table where I can see the SUM of the amount of commission I got at a certain advertiser. But I don’t know exactly how.

Thank you!

Hi there @infinity1 :wave:

First of all, welcome to the community, we are stoked to have you here!

It would be excellent if we could see how your data looks, however - I understand that the data from your board might not be for eveyones eyes, so I’ll try to help you based on my assumptions.

I am assuming that advertiser is either a label or a person who is a member inside that specific board.
What I would suggest doing in this specific case is grouping your data by that specific attribute “advertiser” (whether it is a “label” attribute or a “member” attribute).

Once grouped, everything should be separated, each advertiser will have its own group and will contain items related to him.

The next step would be to use our “summary” option that would be located below “commission” column, click on it and the select “sum”, that will calculate the sum of how much $$$ that specific advertiser made.

Now, if you want to look at all the data in a specific month, you will have to apply some filters. Click on the filter button, select where filter is your date attribute and select the range you want to look at “this month”, “between”, “starting from” and similar.

Once you set all those things up, you should see exactly what you mentioned above.

Here’s how that would look on my end:

Let me know if that helps @infinity1