Data Processing Agreement for GDPR compliance

If I want to use infinity for more than test data, I need a data processing agreement to be GDPR compliant. (When) Do you plan to offer such an agreement?
Thanks!

2 Likes

Hey @micck,

I’ve just created a question ticket for our CTO (who’s also expert in Security stuff), so I hope both you and I are gonna get an answer today/tomorrow. :slight_smile:

Talk to you soon!

2 Likes

Thank you @coa ,
Are there any news to this by now?

0 Likes

Hey @micck! So sorry for not getting back to you earlier.

The thing is we have dedicated Terms of Service + Privacy Policy pages which you can find of a good use.

Regarding the GDPR agreement: We’re offering the maximum support for all countries and regions right now, but to be fully GDPR compliant, we’ll need some more time.

If you’re skeptic about the data you’re inserting in our tool, let’s schedule a call with our CEO and Security Chief so we can cover everything you’re worrying about. :slight_smile:

0 Likes

Hey @coa ,
it´s not that I´m worried about anything or that I don´t trust the security and confidentiality of your company. It´s simply the regulation that obliges me to have such an agreement - at least as far as I know. Otherwise I´m not allowed to use your service for personal data of my clients.
I´ll check with my lawyer if your ToS and Privacy Policy are sufficient. This may take some time, but I will let you know. And maybe I can provide a template to you.

1 Like

Sounds good, @micck :slight_smile:

Thanks for your understanding!

0 Likes