DATEADD formula

Hi, I want to set up a Zapier trigger the day before a date on a calendar.

But there is no filter that allows Day Before a date, the only relative date option seems to be TODAY, THIS WEEK and THIS MONTH.

So I was thinking of creating a formula field that references the date field using DATEADD, something like DATEADD({Survey Date},-1,‘days’), but DATEADD doesn’t seem to be an option in the formula field box.

Is there any other way to do this that anyone can think of?

Thanks

Jon

Hi @techilovsky :wave:

Zapier can help you with many different use cases, even create recurring items for you, you can set a specific date and it will do just that, however - I am not 100% sure if it can be dependent on another date within the item / folder / board.

When it comes to our formulas, unfortunately we do not have a “DATEADD” formula in Infinity, it is not yet supported, however - that just might become a possibility in the future. :crossed_fingers:

Take a look at this help center article, it will list all the possible formulas you can use in Infinity:

Referencing dates from other folders or other items is not possible in infinity, as our formulas work per folder and per item (horizontally, not vertically as in excel / google sheet).

Besides that, I am not 100% sure I understand your use case here, are you simply trying to substract one day from some date attribute (like “survey date”) that you already have in that specific folder? :thinking:

If that is the case, then it just might be possible (formulas that can help you with that are, “date”, “year”, “month”, “day”).

(if that is not the case and the date attribute is located in some other folder - then this won’t be possible)

Feel free to elaborate your use case here, I’ll be happy to assist you with the formula attribute (if it’s possible).

Cheers :+1: