Deleted Workspace Still Counting Against Limits

Hello:

I have the “Startup” lifetime plan, which entitles me to 3 work spaces. I’ve deleted a workspace, then created a new one. I.e. I had 3 work spaces - deleted one workspace for 2 total - create a new workspace.

They system however, is treating any new workspace as a Trial, and there is no option in billing to get the third workspace activated under my plan.

How can this be fixed?

Adding a screenshot of the issue - also, there is no option to activate a workspace if I create a 3rd workspace.

1 Like

Hello!

I’m having the identical issue. I’m sure it worked in the past, so I’m assuming there’s some sort of temporary glitch.

Hope someone can have a look at this…thanks!

Hi! The best and fastest way to get bugs solved atm is to contact the chat support using the intercom bubble. The support team does contact the dev team asap and gets back to you pretty fast.

1 Like

Hello @j_a_donaldson and @OldFreidog!

We are aware of this issue and we’re working on it as we speak. So sorry for the inconvenience! I’m expecting it should be fixed soon.

@micck thanks for contributing to the community so much! And thanks for referring our community members to our chat support, it is indeed the fastest way to get an answer to a question and to resolve the bug.

2 Likes