Deleting a row in a table

Hello,
I am unable to delete a row in table view. When I remove all the content from the row, the blank row remains. I cannot find an option to remove the entire row.

Hi @tina,

Our dev team is still working on improving the table view. You can expect to see the improvements very soon. :slight_smile:

Until then, unfortunately, it’s not possible to delete the whole item (or the whole row) from the table. There is a solution you can try instead - change the view to List or Columns, delete the item you want to remove and then switch the view back to table.

Let me know if you need more help!

1 Like

How can I delete many row at the same time?

Hi @james,

Since we’ve implemented multiple select feature, you can now select multiple items and delete them at the same time, here’s a little video on how you can do that: https://www.loom.com/share/1b6dc2afdd5f47bcae8f211dfeccc342

If you own a mac machine press and hold cmd button and select the items you want to remove
If you own a PC then press and hold ctrl key and select the items you want to remove.

You can also use shift key, to select a range of items you want to delete (also demonstrated in the video, very last part of the video).

I hope this helps.