Display the open folder's name on the top banner

There’s plenty of space at the top on either side of the “logo”, in which to display the open folder’s name.

Being able to glance up at the top banner and quickly see the name of the folder we’re in would help anchor our reference within the folders’ structure - ESPECIALLY WHEN THE FOLDER STRUCTURE PANEL IS CLOSED. Adding the open folder’s name at the top would enhance at-a-glance visual clarity, which will also help a lot when the folders’ structure is deep and dense with many folders and sub-folders.

This feature would act as an excellent augmentation to the highlighted and bold name in the folder structure of the open folder.

Hey @chrish,

When the panel is opened/viewable, the folder you’re currently at is highlighted with the light grey line, so I think that this could be a good idea only when the folder panel is closed/minimized.

But that’s just my two cents.

I’ll make sure to make a suggestion in our PD board and discuss it with our team.

If we agree on a decent solution, we’ll make sure to have a mock-up or a design for this improvement, so I can put it here, as well :slight_smile:

Thank you!

1 Like

Great…especially when the panel is closed/minimized.

Thanks for considering it!

1 Like