Export to csv improvements

1. This issue hasn’t been resolved: Export to csv in Chinese
  2. I’d love to see csv export include comments.

Hi @BaiJie, regarding the special characters in export to csv, I have just raised its importance so the dev team can let me know when to expect this getting on their to-do list.

Regarding the comments - this is already in our backlog but I’ve also raised the importance of this ticket/task.

1 Like

Beautiful. Thanks for the update!

1 Like

When I was using Trello I relied in the comments section a lot, I used to put there important information which didn’t fit into an atribute. I’ve noticed that it isn’t possible to export the comments yet. It would be nice to be able to export them into CSV. @Jovana, is there any update on this matter?

bump @marko… Any updates?

(adding @Jovana to see if there are any updates here)

Hey there @BaiJie and @ajtgalencar :wave:

Unfortunately, this isn’t something we are focusing or considering at the moment - as our developers hands are already full.

However, I will do my best to bring this up at the next improvement / feature meeting and see when and if this could be developed / implemented.

When I get some feedback - I’ll make sure to come back here and update you on it guys.

Thanks for the suggestion(s), they are more than welcome - as always. :muscle:

Thanks Marko! This is a big one for us.

We tend to double enter it … enter it in the card front, but also add to comments so it is in the revision history (comments).

We regard the comments as revision history or “discussion” … and the front of the card as the resolutions/definates or outstanding questions … the sort of synopsis & one stop shop so dont need to keep going down the comments every time.

Bump ~ Any updates here?