Export to PDF doesn't include comments?

Hi all, it’s been a while!
I was wondering why my exports felt incomplete, and I realized that they don’t include comments!
This makes export of data almost negligible, as most updates occur in the column. Are there any plans to implement this in the future?

If not… How can I change your mind? :wink:

Hey there @BaiJie :wave:

Glad to see you back :slight_smile:

Well none of our exports include comments just yet, this is a global “feature / improvement” that we’ll have to look into and decide how we want to approach it.

We’ve had similar requests in the past, and it is not that we did not want to develop it before - but there are other features and options that need to come before “exporting comments” - which we might be working on already ( …replies, threads, pinning comments :shushing_face: - don’t tell anyone ) otherwise - we’ll constantly have to go back and update old features - which creates more work for our developers.

Hope that helps at least a little bit @BaiJie :pray:

Thanks for the quick response (as always) and the explanation.

I do understand the necessity of clean, concise, complete coding in a software company. I just figured I’d give this feature a bump, in hopes of raising the priority of things I care about most.

Keep up the good work!

Hey @BaiJie :wave:

Thank you for doing so and thank you for your understanding and overall patience. Features are important and we know what our customers want, but as you know having a clean code, being strict with the flow that we have is a must in this scenario.

Hopefully this won’t take a lot of time. However, we’ll make sure to announce it or show it somewhere that we are working on “xxx” feature when the time comes.

Little tip, don’t be afraid to check our changelog page, sometimes you can discover what we are working on :no_mouth:

Cheers :v: