Farewell Coa... 👋

Hey community,

I’ve got some news to share with you all. Our very own @coa is leaving Infinity today, and although we’re sad to see him go, we wish him the best of luck in his future endeavors. :slight_smile:

@coa was there when we started Infinity a few years back and it’s safe to say that his contribution to this team has meant the world to all of us. However, he’s also always had an entrepreneurial mindset and wanted to start something on his own for a while, which is why his decision doesn’t come as a surprise.

Over the past couple of years, he’s grown and learned a lot, and we all know he’ll be successful at whatever he decides to do in the future.

For now, I’ll be here to answer your questions here on the forum, and if you want to wish Coa ‘good luck’ you can do so below. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

@coa Good luck and success on your journey, Coa! Keep on Rocking :smiley:

2 Likes

Oh, this topic came out while I was in the middle of the farewell message myself. :slight_smile:

First of all, I’d like to thank @stefan for giving me this amazing opportunity 2 years ago. I’ve appreciated each thing I’ve been involved in, and eventually everything I’ve become responsible for, such as being active in this awesome community.

Everything I’ve learned and what we’ve gone through working with Stefan and the rest of the guys will never be forgotten and will always be appreciated. Although there were hard times doing a lot of different stuff, I’ve really enjoyed them all, as this team has it all. This is THE team. That will make it into the very top. That will make this product better and better, and eventually the best. That will help millions, heck, even billions of people on this planet. That has and will have the best community and group of members ever. I’m assured of that.

Thank you, guys, our dear, the best, the most reasonable, understanding, and sincere community, who has been there no matter when during my time here. I’ve always preached for connecting with as many of you as possible. The folks who were on a call with me know that, and I’ve really established some great connections and relationships through Infinity.

Thank you for making me feel valuable, for being a part of building my confidence, experience, and knowledge in a lot of different stuff. Both personal and professional.

I’ll always continue to support Infinity, be an active member each day, and try to continue helping achieve the mission this company and the team have: Become the #1 project management platform and cherish, listen and prioritize the community in that process.

I’ll never forget you. :slight_smile:

Coa out. :microphone: :wind_face:

mamba-out

4 Likes

This is sad to hear. Wish you the best for your future endeavours @coa

I hope that the Infinity community stays as strong and active as it was under you.

2 Likes

thank you for all of the help that you’ve given the community! Good luck!

3 Likes

Wow! @coa, sad to see you go. A huge thanks for your time, patience and energy. You’ve been extremely helpful and supportive, with an excellent “bedside manner”. :clap::clap::clap:

I hope all the best for you and that you find massive success in his future endeavors!

@stefan, you’ve got big shoes to fill :smile:. Looking forward to your presence and support.

2 Likes

@coa, that’s simultaneously sad (for us) and amazing (for you)! I appreciate all of your help and wish you all the best in what comes next!

2 Likes

Thank you so much guys for all the support!

1 Like

I have only just bought infinity, but in looking through this forum I have been really impressed at the customer service offered by Coa, with constant updates and even if he didn’t have an answer he would say so and why.

3 Likes