GANTT integrate off days/ holidays/ etc

Well if the planning shifts. The planning needs to take account the special days like holidays/ aff days/ etc . Without this the gantt function is nothing more than a non-pro-gimmick

Hi there @project :wave:

Thank you for your input on this, I’ve added one additional vote to the already existing suggestion on our roadmap, you can check it out over here.

I do like this and hopefully well get to see it as a part of Infinity in the not so distant future.

Cheers :v:

Checking in if this is already implemented ?

Hey there @project :wave:

Unfortunately - no, it hasn’t yet reached our teams priority list, however - it is on our radar and hopefully our team will be able to get to it after they complete features and improvements they are currently working on.

If anything changes or once we release this - I’ll make sure to update you and this entire thread :pray:

Any updates Marko - the months fly by …

Public Holidays would also have a need to be incorporated, on a project wide basis … of if being super smart, allow the admin user to declare/set up in their account all the public holidays (or industry shut downs) in their country/industry then tick a box on each board to say show/include ACCOUNT PRE-DEFINED holidays.

By being account linked, also means if ticked, should the holidays change … OK, Christmas might not be cancelled but there may be a industry wide holiday declared for national mourning, or other events like dunno … new King coronation etc lol.

That means, they could be applied to all the boards in one tick … especially if had a apply to all boards retrospective box to tick, or just all boards going forward.