Git Integration to see the lastest commit and others
Hi @skullyfox.yt thanks for the suggestion
The flow would be to:
- Connect your Infinity and GitHub user accounts.
- Select which GitHub repositories you want to sync.
- Customize your sync.
I’ve researched a little bit about Git integration and here are some of the options:
- Create Infinity Items from Github Commits
- Create Infinity Items from new Github issues
- Create GitHub issues from new Infinity Items
- Create Infinity Items from Github Pull Requests
- Completely sync Infinity Item with GitHub Issue ( everything from titles to states… )
- We can sync almost all the stuff by using their API
Let us know what options would you use and how would you like to use them.