IFTTT integration

I. Like. This. App.
There are all kinds of automation/notification features that are already built in here. I would love to see integration with Infinity and IFTTT!

4 Likes

I second this. I’m mostly looking for a way to send tasks to Todoist and IFTTT has worked great for me with other applications. It seems like it would be a pretty cost effective way to allow for a ton of integrations without having to build out each one separately.

1 Like

Hey @BaiJie / @DataDyne,

Thanks for the suggestion!

IFTTT truly is amazing, and we’re aware of it.

However, we’ve just released a Beta/Test version of Zapier integration (Check this link for the test sign up), and we still need to gather the feedback from this specific feature/integration, improve it, finalize it, and see where we are proceeding with integrations with automation tools (such as Zapier/IFTTT, etc.).

Have you guys tried Zapier + Infinity so far? :slight_smile: What do you think?

I have used Zapier before but honestly completely forgot about it. I just tested out the integration with the link you provided and it seems to work perfectly for me. I remember having difficulty getting due dates to work with Trello before but I’m very happy to see that the due dates from Infinity were picked up by Zapier right away. This is exactly what I was looking for. Thanks for the reply.

2 Likes

Zapier integration working well for me but restricted to 5 integrations after which it’s extremely expensive.

I save webpages to pocket, which has a zapier integration to push them into infinity. This gives me a list of all pages i’ve saved in infinity. From there it’s easier to keep them as items to read, notes for reference, or drag them into one of my to-do lists.

Would just be great to have more than 5 integrations using ifttt instead.

2 Likes

Agreed. As a freelancer there is no way I can afford Zapier. I’ve already locked in a low lifetime price with IFTTT.

I used Zapier.

1. It seems to work but for some reason after a week or so it tells me I used up all of my tasks! 100 I don’t create more than 10 or so google events a month. It seems as though zapier does some weird stuff. So after the 100 I can no longer use it till the next month.
  2. Zapier is to expensive for a single user like myself. They want $19 a month for the first level. I would never use that many zaps.
  3. When I set up my zap for google events to infinity no matter what I do the start and end times come into infinity 5 hours behind. I’ve set the time zones in all areas I can find to no avail.

I could get away with the free version but not with the way it uses up all my zaps for some reason. I only go from google events to infinity.

John