I’m currently trying to onboard our app team into Infinity and getting some push back on the following:
- Integration with GitHub in order to create reference between GitHub and tasks.
- Integration with Slack to review activities and updates in Slack channel.
- Ability to see who is working on what in terms of push, pull-requests and merge-requests.
- Ability to run one task through different Sprints without creating duplicates.
- Task dependencies, co-dependencies, blocking and waiting tasks.
- Ability to have one list of tasks or backlog for different Sprints.
- Ability to setup fixed Sprint length
Does anyone know if these are possible (or coming soon) with Infinity?