Infinity Update 24 June 2019

Just wanted to make sure everyone got an update from Stefan this weekend. :slight_smile:

This is from our Facebook Group (if there’s anyone who has not joined yet: https://www.facebook.com/groups/startinfinity/)

Thanks!

5 Likes

@coa,

Thanks for posting the heads-up here about these fantastic updates. I for one don’t use Facebook, so I wouldn’t have seen them there.

I hope going forward you continue to post news and updates here in the Community Forum.

3 Likes

Same here. I’m not using Facebook (anymore) so every update here on the forum is very much appreciated. Actually I’m checking every day because I’m desperately waiting for the export/import feature to finally stop using Airtable.

1 Like

Hey Frank, we’re on 80% regarding export and import :slight_smile: Just around the corner.

3 Likes

That sounds very good :+1:

2 Likes

What about the IMPORT from CSV feature? Any news on this?

@f.sellingsloh it should be live on Saturday. Final testing is in progress - we’ll do our best.

@stefan That sounds fantastic. Thanks!

Any chance the Facebook group will be reactivated? There are so many users who are so over Facebook group that either don’t know about this forum, don’t visit this forum, or don’t want to join this forum. The lack of the Facebook group as an outlet/conversation channel leads to so much disinformation, unfounded speculation, misinformed assumptions, and a general feeling of abandonment.

Is it an issue of resources?