iOS App Not Available - US AppStore

I just bought the lifetime deal, and trying to donwload the iOS app, I receive a message: App Not Availble, This app is currently not available in your country or region. I’m in the US AppStore. Could you help me?

Hello @pparodi, welcome to the community!

We are currently experiencing this problem but are still investigating the reason why Apple Store decided to ‘block’ our app. We’re doing our best to make it available again.

We are also preparing an update for the iOS app, so even if the Apple Store keeps this version unavailable for a few days longer, we believe this will be solved with the updated version.

In the meantime, unfortunately, my only advice is to try to use the desktop version if possible or the mobile version via the browser. Thank you so much for your patience!

1 Like

Thank you for the update Jovana.

1 Like

Jovana thank you for the explanation. I’ve been trying to do the same thing. A colleague of mine raved about the app & I’m looking forward to accessing it on my phone. I’ll go with your workaround until there’s an update.

1 Like

Thank you for your patience and understanding, @jenn. And welcome to the community! :slight_smile: