Is there a better way to get Support?

Is there a better way to get support with Infinity? It takes days to get an answer if you get one and I have tried to join the Facebook Group and still haven’t been approved. I don’t understand what you do when you have a question that you need to be answered. The Help Center is only as good as the info that is there. When we need more detailed explanations there has got to be a better way to communicate

Yes, the online chat is 24/7 I believe and I Have found it amazing, in the past.
You can also schedule a call for a demo walktrhough.

1 Like

Click on the bubble in the right lower corner whenever you are logged in into your account and you will get an answer right away usually.

Hey @chuck :wave:

The best way to contact us, and probably the fastest, is our live chat support option in the bottom right corner of your screen while in Infinity or on our website, just as @micck and @Derrick suggested (thank you guys, appreciate it :heart: )

Besides our live chat, we have an email as well team@startinfinity.com where you can email us always and you will get a response within a day (obviously slower than the live chat support).

Cheers :v: