Kanban list creation and list title

Hello, I already used many project management tools, and Infinity is my favourite so far! and still i can see you are implementing many new features to it. For my work there are two views i use the most, kanban and table. In most of the management tool i’ve used so far i can create lists and give titles to those lists in the same project an this I can divide all the tasks i have though the lists i have. But here on infinity i have to divide my lists though labels, It would be nice to be able to create new lists with titles and separate the tasks on those lists in stead of being obliged to create labels to separate the tasks.

Thank you!

Hi @design, thank you for the compliments! I’m glad to hear you like Infinity that much. :slight_smile:

When it comes to naming your columns, that is an interesting suggestion. Right now we’re working on simplifying creating the Columns view (or Kanban). This new flow will soon be implemented. But we might consider adding something like you suggested in the future.

Thanks for the suggestion!

Is there an estimate on what soon might mean in this case?

At the moment I’m struggling a bit in making the transition from Trello to Infinity as the structure hierarchy approach stimulates the creation of groups, while the tags you would then create per group are persistant across all groups and quickly start cluttering up the attribute selection.

Hey @lumenon_infinity,

To be honest, we haven’t discussed this feature as much.

I can check if this suggestion is in the log, and remind everyone about it.

But still, we need to see what other members think about this suggestion, and how quick could it be implemented. I hope I can give an estimate during the week.