Life Time Deals - Expansion Packs and Upgrades

As someone who has bought the Life Time deal on infinity, i am super happy with what i have received. What i would like to know is if i require an upgrade on the resources i have purchased,

I.e. More Users, More Data, More Workspaces

What will infinity offer it’s loyal first adopters if they need to expand on their initial purchase?

Once off expansion payments? A reduced subscription offer only for the additional requirements?

1 Like

Hey @CodeKnight,

As you have an Enterprise plan, an upgrade for more users wouldn’t be an option, 'cause you already have unlimited collaborators. :slight_smile:

As for the workspaces and storage, at the moment your empire grows beyond the current limits (30 workspaces and 5,000 GB of storage), we’ll offer a reasonable and affordable price (most probably a one-time payment again, because we wouldn’t make our Lifetime members/Early Adopters switch to subscription-based pricing and upgrades).

Does that sound okay?

4 Likes

Sounds great!

Honestly i wouldn’t mind paying a subscription based fee if i had maxed out my current plan. A reduced rate, but still subscription.

If i max out my current deal, it means my business is having massive wins. If business is winning then i can afford to pay a subscription.

To me i am considering the viability of your business. If the bulk of your customers are LTD and you are only getting a once off payment, and they are all maxing out their limits, then this to me doesn’t sound like a long term sustainable business.

My greatest fear with these amazing offers is that the business folds because they offer a deal that is too good to be true, the company over extends and can’t follow up on their offer, reputation gets damage, customers lose faith and leave bad reviews, and so the downward spiral begins.

I would really appreciate the once off payment though :slight_smile: as long as you can 100 % say that it won’t affect the viability of Infinity.

5 Likes

Thank you for your concern :slight_smile:

We’ll make sure to stay transparent about that, and will be sure to discuss the best way to implement the upgrade logic, in the way that will profit and benefits both you as the member and the company.

I’m really looking forward to the time where we’d make this happen and discuss it in details.

2 Likes

I’m looking to upgrade too. Love Infinity, but concerned about long-term viability if all users are LTD.

1 Like

@coa,

Me as well…looking to upgrade, but not for a few more months. I hope that the upgrades that display when I click “Upgrade Deal” are still available when I’m ready to upgrade in a few months.

3 Likes

I hope you will give current users a headsup before you stop the LTD. In case we want to upgrade! Thanks!

2 Likes

My understanding is that post LTD we will be able to upgrade!

3 Likes

@CodeKnight

That’s correct. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@coa,

In the interest of being quite clear. This means that after the LTD is officially over, those of us who bought the LTD will be able to upgrade it, and whatever we upgrade to will continue as a Life Time Deal?

2 Likes

Yup, all the members who purchased a Lifetime Deal are grandfathered and will be available to upgrade for the prices that were live at the time the deal was purchased. :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Any plans for cheaper upgrades just for storage space? IE if a user needs more storage but doesn’t need more users from the next package up?

1 Like

@snake welcome to the community! :slight_smile:

We don’t have separate plan for storage only.

I am concerned that we will outgrow the per-user storage cap as well. It would be nice to be able to upgrade this capacity. Either a fixed fee or subscription would interest me.

Hi @jim, not sure what you mean by per-user storage cap? The storage you have on your plan is tied to the plan, not to the user. :slight_smile:

However, if you just meant that you’d like to be able to upgrade in the future, you will be able to do so by upgrading your plan. Unfortunately, we don’t have a specific upgrade for storage, users, etc, but you can upgrade to a higher plan at any time.

If I could replace Dropbox for our little company, I would. Our business has lots of data for each client, and we must sometimes store that data for several years. being able to do that with infinity would greatly simplify things for us.