Lightbox view for task and activities instead on sidebar

Hi,

I do prefer to modified any task on lightbox rather on sidebar like in Trello and ora.

Much easier to edit plus on sidebar I didn’t notice if there any changes if I click any task.

1 Like

I think we are used to this type of view, so a lightbox would be better (or an option to choose from either).

1 Like

@bloggerkickstart @business When you say lightbox, are you referring to what my first image below is showing? Or are you talking about a preference of how Trello darkens the background out when you select a card?

If the middle of the page popup window is what you’re referring to, you can click on the expand arrows when your task is visible in the sidebar.

2 Likes

Thanks for the info. Much better make it as default. The expand arrow are unnoticeable. It work but I would prefer it expand on click (default) rather have to click again.

1 Like

Hmm… and I prefer it to be in a sidebar (just like Pages, Numbers show inspector pane in the sidebar) :smile: Personally, I hate it the way it is implemented in Trello :joy::rofl:

1 Like

Haha. UI is a tricky thing. It all comes down to user preference. I’m happy as long as we can easily pick and toggle between views.

2 Likes

You already can pick and toggle!

Infinity remembers your last choice and will open the property bar / property lightbox accordingly. So far I don’t need any change to this.

2 Likes

Yup. It’s pretty much a lose lose situation. No matter what you pick as a default view, someone will prefer the other option. Infinity gives us a choice to pick and I’m happy with the way it currently is.

1 Like