Multiple Windows with Infinity Desktop App on Windows - Success!

Hope this is of use to everyone, but I figured out how to open multiple windows of the infinity app on my Windows PC!

FROM WITHIN INFINITY WINDOWS DESKTOP APP, JUST CLICK AN INTERNAL LINK / A LINK TO ANOTHER Infinity ITEM,

YOU SHOULD GET AN OPTION MENU, (Open, Go To Item, Edit, Copy, Remove)

CLICK “OPEN”

SHOULD OPEN A NEW DESKTOP APPLICATION WINDOW!!!

I was very excited to figure this out & hope it helps someone.
Take care!

Hi @strativourakis :wave:

Thank you for sharing your ways and helping others achieve this :slightly_smiling_face:

I would also like to add that there are more ways of achieving this, you can simply click on the Infinity logo (top center) with your middle mouse button and a new Infinity instance will open.

You can also “install” infinity through google chrome and have a desktop icon for it, each time you click on the desktop icon it will open a new instance of Infinity.

Hope this helps everyone who needs this type of multitasking :slight_smile:

Cheers and thank you once again @strativourakis for sharing :+1:

Very cool, Thank You! What you describe does work, as does either CTRL+left click or SHIFT+Left Click.

And yes I’m very familiar with the Chrome shortcut / open as window trick.

One of the main reasons I picked infinity over other task management apps is specifically because you do offer an actual Windows app.

Chrome is a resource hog, memory leaker, etc and often bogs down my systems badly.

I want to try to get away from using Chrome for EVERYTHING wherever possible…

Thanks so much Marko!

Hey @strativourakis :wave:

Thank you for posting this I just felt like adding a few extra details to it all - small tips and tricks like this can be extremely useful - hopefully this entire post will help other members or users who are looking for similar solutions or better multitasking options :slight_smile:

Cheers :beers:

1 Like

You are very welcome and your additions are always much appreciated!
I certainly don’t know everything - only about 98% of everything - :wink: and just want to help people, esp. my fellow Infinity…ers…infinites? LOL…

I really hope this trick is useful to others!

1 Like