New feature: Mobile Push Notifications

Hey folks, we’re on a roll - it’s time for another update! :sunglasses:

The second feature we’ve prepared for this week has just been released:

Mobile Push Notifications

Never miss another important alert again - push notifications for Infinity’s mobile app have arrived! :bell:

If you want to keep track of your team’s updates even on the go, now you can switch mobile notifications on and you’ll be all set. We have also added the same notifications button (bell icon) from the desktop version to the mobile app so you can go through your notifications while you’re working on mobile.

To get push notifications on your mobile app, please go to the App Store (iOS) or Google Play Store (Android) and update your version of the app. Once you do that, make sure that notifications for Infinity are allowed on your device.

*If for some reason, you’re still not receiving push notifications, we recommend signing out of Infinity and then signing in again.

Hope you will make the most of Infinity notifications, but don’t forget about work-life balance. :grin:

Enjoy the rest of your week!

2 Likes

Hi, I think you need to fix this, the new update makes it impossible for me to use the menu bar above :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

Hi @ehnmm First of all, welcome to the community :slight_smile:

When it comes to the menu bar, notches and mobile phones - this was reported recently and we were let know that this is going to be fixed.

Thank you for also reporting it, I’ll make sure to add to its importance and lets see how soon we’ll manage to tackle this little issue. :pray:

1 Like