New Feature: Subitems

Hey guys, a big update is coming your way.

Here’s what’s new:

#1 Subitems :spiral_notepad:

We have just released one of the most requested features - Subitems!

With subitems, you will finally be able to break your work into smaller parts and divide it among your team members. Of course, subitems will mostly help you create subtasks within larger tasks, but aside from more comprehensive project management, you can use them for other use cases as well.

As tasks, subitems will be a great addition to Infinity’s structure because they can have their own dates, members/assignees, and other attributes you wish to assign them.

To understand fully how subitems work, please read our help article.

#2 Comments | Reply to Comment (Threads) :arrow_heading_down:

You will now be able to reply to comments and have discussions in threads, which will make communication with your team much easier and more straightforward.

#3 Comments | Pin to Top :pushpin:

From now on you will be able to pin comments to the top, so your team can always focus on the most important information first.

#4 Notifications | Quick Reply & Quick Reaction :+1:

You will be able to quickly reply to comments or leave a reaction straight from the notification. This will save you quite some time and help you keep your focus since you will no longer have to jump from one Infinity page to another just to follow up on a comment.

Try it out and let us know what you think! :blush:

3 Likes

OMFG!!!

You guys; you have NO IDEA how truly ecstatic this makes me!!!
This is definitely very high on my wish list of infinity features, and it looks to have been delivered beautifully!!!

If I can pick a tiny nit; is it at all possible to re-order sub-items so they don’t appear at the far bottom / last in the window when you edit an item?

Otherwise; THANK YOU A BILLION TIMES OVER!!!

:heart_eyes: :star_struck: :heart_eyes: :star_struck: :heart_eyes: :star_struck: :heart_eyes: :raised_hands: :call_me_hand: :love_you_gesture: :index_pointing_at_the_viewer: :ok_hand: :raised_hands: :pray: :pray:

3 Likes

Hey @strativourakis :wave:

That’s the reaction we were looking for, we are glad you like our new releases and features, it is much appreciated.

Unfortunately, you can’t move them from the bottom of the “modal” (once item is expanded) for now, however - this will server as a valuable feedback from you (and everyone else) and I am sure if we get enough requests like this - our team try to do something about it. :crossed_fingers:

If anything changes in the future, I’ll make sure to come back and update you and everyone else :+1:

:v:

3 Likes

Awesome, Thanks & glad to hear!
Bummer about not being able to move it, but I’ll figure something out… :slight_smile:

Looking forward to more new features!

You are welcome :pray:

We are glad to hear that, just a reminder for everyone - if you guys have any kind of feedback, feature request or anything similar, do not hesitate to submit them via this form and we’ll be able to go through it, other users will be able to vote for those and so much more.

Cheers :v: