New Features: Export To CSV, Number Formats, Search, Item Options

Hey everyone, here’s a list of new features :muscle:

You can now export board/folder to CSV.

export-csv

Number now has multiple formats: integer, decimal, percent, currency custom.

number-formats

You can now search items in certain folder using/command. Example: buy milk/groceries.

search-in-folders

New item options: copy, duplicate, delete, created by, created on.

5 Likes

Percentage! Yay!!! I’m so happy!

2 Likes

That´s great news, especially for the export function!
Thank You!

2 Likes

The import/export csv feature is great and has already proved to be very helpful.

Is there any possibility that I can export the entire workspace to a csv file? Leading a team that supports a group of businesses, I would like to be able to review and summarise our status/progress at any point across all of the projects we are engaged in (multiple boards). One of the ways we can do that is to set up a csv export and upload into excel, Power BI or any of the analysis tools that can use csv files as data.

That becomes a very powerful tool for me to review my teams impact across multiple business units.

2 Likes

Hey @dustine.dupreez!

Thanks for the kind words. :slight_smile:

Regarding the .csv export, I’m afraid it’s not possible to export a whole workspace.

However, you can export board by board from the workspace desired.

If you think you can combine multiple .csv files (that you’ve exported from boards in your workspace) into an Excel, Power Bi, or any other tool, I believe that could work :slight_smile:

I love the way you think!

Great that the Euro currency is supported in sone way. But entering a Euro amount does not work correctly yet. The thousand-dot and the cents-comma are incorrectly transformed : € 1.200,56 leads to 120056.00. So Europeans need to remember to cents-dot instead of the cents-comma.

2 Likes

Hey @folkert.hobma,

The thing is, you can change the decimal preview/logic of the currency if you edit the given number attribute.

07%20AM

However, the decimal is divided by dots. ‘.’

I’ll see if it’s going to be possible to include ‘,’ also, and adapt the logic to the European standards. :slight_smile:

Thansk for the feedback!