OneDrive native integration

Hi, it will be very cool once you can create a native integration between Infinity and Microsoft One Drive. Are you planning to do that? Do you have an ETA? Thank you for you support!

Hey @a11!

Welcome to our Community Forum!

Native integrations are in the books for Q1 2020 :slight_smile:

We’ll start with some basics ones like Google Drive, Calendar, Gmail, and we’ll make sure to include Microsoft One Drive to that list :slight_smile:

4 Likes

That would be awesome!

My entire file system is in OneDrive, if this were to integrate with Infinity, i see my dream of having a tag based file system getting one step closer, and eliminating folders.

Hate it when one file can go into multiple folders…

1 Like

Can’t wait for your dream to come true. And we’ll make it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

How long for onedrive or google drive integration?

1 Like

Hello @pedrofariaamaral! Although Coa promised a lot of things regarding integrations, unfortunately our plans changed in the meantime. :grimacing:

Last year we needed to focus on performance and stability of the app, and building some core features. Although we had really big plans for last year, we realized that we wouldn’t be able to fit all of it into one year. :slight_smile:

Regarding the integrations, Google Drive is one of the first ones we will implement, you can check it out here and vote for it: https://app.startinfinity.com/b/NT8hFqSBqwx/xgjYzqVcL1U/a2d4fb27-e1d8-441d-aee4-80991fb3deba?view=777bb5cd-39a0-4da6-9524-ff20f51b2829&t=attributes

It is currently in Planning column, which means we’ll implement it but we don’t have an exact ETA yet. We plan to start working on integrations this year, but first we want to complete the API.

One Drive integration is currently in Community’s Voice section of the roadmap, you can vote for it here: https://app.startinfinity.com/b/NT8hFqSBqwx/xgjYzqVcL1U/ef150b47-a95c-4ccd-9573-1d4ff5d08d5b?view=777bb5cd-39a0-4da6-9524-ff20f51b2829&t=attributes

Cheers!

1 Like