In addition to the details of the form populating the appropriate fields in a folder, it would be great if when the form is submitted, a PDF version is created and stored.
- Form sent to client.
- Client fills out form and submits.
- All details in form populate in appropriate attribute fields in folder.
- A PDF version of the form version they filled out is retained. (I think there could be a section in the “form edit view” that collects and stores PDF versions of all submitted forms)
- Ideally, you could then have an attribute where you can link to the PDF view of the form.
- The form would then be downloadable and printable.
I’m sure there are many ways to configure this but the core feature of saving a pdf/printable version of the form would be useful in my business.
Looking forward to hearing if this would be useful to anyone else.