Print views -- The one great Trello missing feature

Hi,

Despite physical paper today is believed to be deprecated, I think that’s not entirely true! In multiple meeting circumstances, looking at a computer to discuss past or feature tasks, is just not convenient, specially for quick short note taking. It is much easier and faster to draft sketches and notes by hand in paper than typing it.

As such, one huge feature that is missing in Trello too (at least out of the box), is the ability to export a board or a folder to a PDF or a print view that is suitable for printing. Obviously, a simple print from the browser would grasp the job, however, when you have tons of tasks and people, it become unfeasible. Moreover, the customization of the layout for printing is also an important part of this feature.

Generally, I would take this feature as one of the main flags that would favor Infinity over Trello.

Thanks,
Best,
Roberto Ribeiro

2 Likes

Hi Roberto, welcome to Infinity community :slight_smile:

Thanks for the suggestion, I completely agree with you. We’re putting this in our backlog and it will be developed.

5 Likes

Is there any update on this?

Hey @marcus and welcome to the Infinity CF! :slight_smile:

In the meantime, we’ve released .csv export, which was a priority over the printed view.

I’ll make sure to put this suggestion to a backlog or check where it is in the roadmap, but I’ve gotta say that we’re doing some huge functionalities and improvements right now :slight_smile:

Thanks for your patience and understanding.

Cheers!

1 Like

I would also add the PDF preview or DOC export functionality!
Any chance that those are on roadmap?

1 Like

Now they are @john.giftakis :slight_smile:

Thanks!

1 Like

Hi! A pdf printable version would be a great help to share informations with cliente too. For example, for out architecture office, it would be’ great to send to clients updates on the schedule calendar.
When do you think that the improvement of the pdf printable version of the boards and tasks that will be’ on the roadmap?
Thanks!

1 Like

Hello @atomaa, welcome to the community!

Printing is already on our roadmap, it’s in the Planning section for now. You can check it out here and make sure to vote for it. :slight_smile: