Repeating Due Dates

Does anyone know how to create repeating due dates. I have a bookkeeping business and 99% of my client work is done on a Daily, Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly, & Yearly Basis. So adding due dates are great but I need them to repeat weekly automatically.

Thanks for any help or workarounds anyone can offer.

Hi @andrea1, welcome to the community, we are happy to see you here :pray:

When it comes to your question, I am assuming that we are talking about recurring tasks here, which will contain specific pieces of information. Unfortunately for now - that cannot be done in infinity, as we are currently developing automations (“if this, then that”, “recurring items” and "reminders). They should allow you to create recurring tasks that could be repeated on daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly or yearly basis.

Here’s where you can track our development progress on those automations and many other things we aim to develop and implement. ROADMAP

The only alternative I can currently offer is through our integration with zapier, through it you can create daily, weekly and monthly recurring tasks. All you would have to do is click on your little profile picture in the top right corner of your screen (while in infinity), then click on “zapier” button and then scroll all the way to the bottom of the module that pops up, in there you will find two templates:

Hope I was able to help at least a little bit :pray: