Serialized Notes and Tasks

I would like an option to serialize the tasks/projects and notes I add to the projects.
That way I can tell someone look at project 122 note 12.

Currently to add a note we just add a long text box to the project called notes and everything gets added to that.
I would really like to have an actual notes option to add multiple notes to a project that serialized them and recorded who put the note in and date and time it was put in. This would make individual notes easy to reference and keep track of.

Hi @theswafford, welcome you to our community! :slight_smile:

Thank you for this suggestion, serialized notes and tasks can definitely speed up the search adding up to the whole work being done quicker. All of the above mentioned can be done manually at this point, using the long text attribute or even a comment for each note (using comments could also give you more information on when the note was added and by whom).

If you haven’t already, feel free to take a look at our Public Roadmap and vote for features and improvements you deem important. It means a lot to us to hear your voice so we can better understand what our community needs the most.

Have a great day!