System acting up today

Unless there is a limit on how many labels you can have, something seems to be broken.
I only have about ten but it won’t allow me to add any more.
Also, I just entered a bunch of data and it’s disappeared. It shows as being entered in the logs but it doesn’t show up in the record.
It’s like the system has short term amnesia.

Now it’s like it’s on meth even though it’s slow. Columns are being resorted at will. Rows are changing such that prior entry points are no longer there.

Grouping options just randomly change. Prior sort options disappear. It’s like it’s experiencing a meltdown or a virus infection.

I have to say I’m not feeling overly confident about my data right now.

Hey @leshenderson,

That is very, very weird.

We haven’t experienced this issue before.

A quick question: How many items and attributes do you have in that folder?

I’ve remained hopeful and just keep adding items despite the odd ghost in the machine. I do have to suggest, however, that everyone adding a lot of new data make a csv backup on an hourly basis, just in case.

I’ve been freaked out on more than one occasion and now suspect someone on the back end likes to pull my chain whenever they feel I need to take a break, stand up and start waving my arms around in frustration, just to avoid atrophy or thrombosis.

1 Like

Hey, @leshenderson,

I’m about to send a PM with some details.

I’m sorry that this has happened, and I’m not sure what happened exactly. We’ll definitely take a look at this together with the CTO.