Tag customisation

Would it be possible in the future to be able to customise the colour of out tags. I have come over from Trello and the tags have come with me but when ever I try and add a new one they are all the same colour and difficult to read.

This is one of the difficulties of using Trello as they have a limited number to choose from.

2 Likes

There is. If you go to table of list view and click on the name of the tag. (mine is ‘tag’), then it brings up a list of attribute options in a drop-menu. Towards the bottom it lists all of your tags that are used for that item, and their color is a check mark next to the name, click the colored check mark and it will give you a list of colors.

Hope this helps.

1 Like

Hey @s.ami191191!

Thanks for putting up that one.

Also: Thanks @Maveric100 for hopping in and answering for us :slight_smile:

If you’re thinking of changing the color of ‘Labels’ (which could be called ‘Tags’), it’s possible to change their name and color.

Once the modal (or the sidebar) pops up, make sure to go to your Label Attribute, click the three dots and ‘Edit’ button. The screen where you’ll be able to rename your labels and change their colors will automatically pop up. (Check the image for additional info)

• Quick note: Once you finish with editing your Labels, make sure to press ‘Enter’ on your Keyboard, rather than ‘Save’ button. We’re experiencing a minor bug ATM, and it should be fixed very soon.

Thanks again guys! Cheers.

I don’t know when this happened but its pretty cool.
Things have come along way. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey @Derrick

It’s a great addition, I believe its been there for the past 6-7 months, if not more! (I believe it was released back in may 2021)

Definitely useful as it provides so much more customizability to our users!

:v: