Team Collaboration Software & Online Whiteboard for Teams

Very interesting tool too.

I especially like the whiteboard functionality to work together on visual thing and mind maps. Maybe something to consider for the future.

3 Likes

Yo, yo, @knuthake!

Got it. I’ve put it into the backlog.

Thanks for the suggestion, bud. You rock!

would love whiteboard/mind map just like realtimeboard has

2 Likes

Whiteboard would be an excellent addition. I prefer Milanote, Webjets, and Padlet, over Realtime Board (Miro) but any of the these would be a great starting/inspiration point.

Other good ones to check out are Ryeboard, BeeCanvas, IdeaFlip, Mural, Stormboard, Deskle, Ziteboard, and Twiddla.

1 Like

I would love to have a white board & a diagramming tool, even without real time team collaboration. I’d pay extra for these if it means I don’t have to get them somewhere else. This topic was posted over a year ago, though … has this been added & I’m just not finding it?

1 Like

AFAIK it’s not implemented and not a high priority feature. But I agree it would be a cool thing to have. Though there are lots of things like Hotkeys I’d love to see before that.

2 Likes

Hey @angelablake!

Welcome to the CF :slight_smile:

Yes, this feature would be awesome, but like @micck said, it’s currently not a high-priority feature, as we’re working on a lot of different stuff right now such as new Roadmap, Comments v2, Vote attribute, finalizing app performance/speed, etc.

Hi, thanks for the information!
it’s great for online teaching.
I checked my XP-Pen ( https://www.xp-pen.com ) graphics tablet with a Windows 10 machine. XP-PEN work very well with Miro whiteboard app on Windows. it allows me to draw and write with it.

I absolutely love Miro for brainstorm sessions, their Mind map is perfect for that.
Other online whiteboard also works well, I recommend Mural, Stormboard, Google Jamboard, Limnu and etc.